Now In Our 17th Season! Santa Phone's unique service has served more than 3000 calls since 1998. Each year, hundreds of happy children are thrilled by the experience of talking live with Santa on the phone. Ideal for children 10 years of age or younger, Santa Phone provides a once in a lifetime experience that makes the holiday season extra special.
HOW IT WORKS:
When you schedule your Santa Call, you provide Santa Phone with some basic information about your children.
- First Names and Birthdays!
- A Favorite Toy from last Christmas!
- A Gift you intend to give this Christmas!
- And of course, if they have been Naughty or Nice!
On the day and time you specify in your order, Santa will call with his special message of Holiday Cheer. As he talks with your child, he will ask if they enjoyed "the Bicycle they found under the tree last year", if they like their teacher "Mrs. Wilson", how "Fluffy the Cat" is doing. Of course, Santa will ask if they've been a good little boy or girl this year, and He'll Already Know The Answer!
Your Children Will Believe They Are Talking To SANTA!
A TYPICAL CALL FROM SANTA:
First, you will receive a call from one of Santa's Elves, about 15 to 30 minutes before Santa will call. This allows us to confirm that you are at home, ready to Talk Live with Santa Claus. This also gives you a chance to let your children know that Santa is about to call and that they should get ready to speak with him.
When Santa calls, he will greet each of the children by name, and speak with them about the coming holiday season. Using the information you provide with your order, Santa will ask if your child liked the "big present" they received last Christmas. He will also ask if they have been "naughty or nice", and "look-up" the correct answer, that you provide with your order. The call will end with Santa wishing your children a very Merry Christmas, and a Joyful New Year!
Not only will your Children believe they are speaking with Santa...YOU WILL TOO!
TIPS TO ENHANCE YOUR CALL:
- Be specific on your order form. For example, if your child received a Red Schwin Bicycle last year, please include that information on your order form. Santa will ask if your child likes riding the Red Schwin Bicycle he left under the tree last year!
- Prepare for Santa's call. After Santa's Elves make their confirmation call, tell your children something like, "I just received a call from the North Pole... they said that Santa is going to call you!" Tell them to expect a call from Santa, and that they should get ready!
- Encourage your children to ask questions. For example, encourage them to ask where Santa lives, what the weather is like, how the reindeer are doing, and so forth. Santa will answer with answers you may expect, and perhaps even a suprise or two!
- Use a Good Quality Phone. In fact, Santa Phone encourages you to use a Speaker Phone, allowing the whole family to participate with the call.
- Video Tape the Call. We also suggest video taping your children as they speak with Santa, so you can treasure the memories of your call for years to come.